We, AYA company limited., are a company operating business relating to pharmaceutical products, health products, cosmetics and related product categories. Therefore, the Company hereby informs you that the Company respects the privacy of customers, business partners and users, and is aware of great importance of personal data. The Company hereby informs you relating to the methods of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
“Personal Data” means the personal data for direct or indirect identification of such persons such as name, surname, address, telephone numbers, date of birth or photographs.
Clause 1 Personal Data Collected, Used and/or Disclosed by the Company
We will collect the personal data directly or indirectly insofar as it is necessary for your identification, including the data directly given by you from job application, giving of data in the capacity of customer, business partner and user of the Company’s services, registration for participation in the Company’s activities, cookies, data of transaction and history of use through the assigned websites or any other channels such as:
- 1.1 Data of identification such as salutation, name, surname, nickname, genders, age, date of birth, occupations, statuses, job titles, copy of ID Card, copy of Passport, copy of House Registration and copy of cards issued by government agencies, photographs, signatures;
- 1.2 Contact data such as address, telephone numbers, mobile telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, emails, Facebook and Line ID;
- 1.3 Other data such as occupations, interest or hobbies;
- 1.4 Sensitive data such as religions, races;
Clause 2 Objective of Collection, Use and/or Disclosure of Data
- 2.1 To collect data for marketing use and communication in order to conduct marketing, communication, sale, notification, reporting of information and data relating to products for analysis, development and improvement of products and/or services, to conduct researches or to provide statistical data, business management and promotion of marketing such as public relations of activities, products and services from business partners, customers and users;
- 2.2 Sensitive personal data relating to and using with histories of drug use, medical treatment for collection, use, retention, disclosure and/or transfer to foreign countries of your sensitive personal data for objectives which must receive a prior consent according to the laws;
- 2.3 For correct and complete compliance with the laws governing disclosure of personal data or for compliance with contracts;
In case, there are subsequent changes of objectives, the Company shall notify you for a prior consent and shall provide memorandum of amendments and consents as evidence.
Provided that the Company shall not collect, use or disclose your personal data for purposes other than the objectives given to you before or at the time of collection thereof.
Clause 3 Protection of Personal Data
The Company shall keep your personal data confidential, secured and effective for security of use of data and for prevention of breach of personal data, loss, access, destruction, use, modification, correction, use or disclosure of data against the objectives and without powers.
Before or at the time when the Company shall collect, use and/or disclose your data, the Company shall expressly ask for your consent in writing or made by electronic system.
You are free to give consent for the fact that the Company shall collect, use or disclose your personal data or you are free to give your consent at any time.
In addition, executives, employees, workers, consultants, agents, contractors or recipients of data from the Company shall be obliged to retain the personal data as per the measures of confidentiality as prescribed by laws.
Clause 4 Collection, Use or Disclosure of Personal Data
Regarding the collection, use or disclosure of personal data, the Company shall collect your data by asking for your prior consent, except in cases which are authorized by laws under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019), Section 24 or Section 26.
The Company shall collect your data for 10 years as from the date of contract termination, license expiry, the Licensee’s business dissolution or the Licensor’s order of license revocation.
The Company shall collect your data as may be necessary and under objectives given by the Company only.
Provided that, in case, you are required to give the personal data to the Company for compliance with the laws or contracts or for entry into contracts with the Company, the Company shall notify the same to you in advance and shall notify you of consequences thereof, in case, you failed to give consent for provision of data to the Company.
The Company shall not collect your data from other sources which are not your direct sources, except in case, the Company has notified you of the collection of your data from other sources within 30 days and has received your prior consent thereto.
The Company shall not collect your personal data relating to races, tribes, political opinions, beliefs in cults, religions or philosophy, sexual behaviors, criminal records, health data, disability, data of trade unions, genetic data, biological data or any other data which has similar impacts on you as per Notifications of the Personal Data Protection Committee without expressly receiving your consent.
Regarding the use or disclosure of personal data, the Company shall not use or disclose your data before receiving your prior consent, except for your data collected without asking for prior consent under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019), Section 24 or Section 26.
The Company’s employees who are particularly assigned for this matter shall not use disclose, present or otherwise cause your personal data appeared in any manner other than the objectives and under the criteria as permitted by laws for disclosure as per the scope of your consent giving or the related scope hereunder.
In case, the Company shall disclose your personal data to any third parties or juristic persons, such third parties or juristic persons shall give a prior notice of the objective of use or disclosure of your personal data to the Company and shall not use or disclose the personal data other than the objective given to the Company.
The Company may disclose your personal data to any company which has jointly analyzed the data for the purpose of analysis, development and improvement of products and/or services, conducting of researches or provision of statistical data, business management and promotion of marketing such as public relations of activities, products, services to you.
In case, the Company has used or disclosed the personal data which is exempted from asking for a prior consent, the Company shall record the use or disclosure of such data in writing or by electronic system.
In case, the Company has sent or transferred the personal data to a foreign country, destination country or international organization which has received the personal data, the standard for sufficient personal data protection shall be provided, thus, in accordance with the criteria for personal data protection as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee, except in cases under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019), Section 28 (1)-(6).
Clause 5 Your Rights Relating to Personal Data
- 5.1 Rights to withdraw consent: You are entitled to withdraw the consent easily and at any time throughout the period that your personal data is retained by the Company, except for there are limitation of such rights by laws or contracts for your benefits.
- 5.2 Rights to access and to receive data or copy of data: You are entitled to access or receive your personal data under the Company’s responsibilities and the Company shall make copy of such data for you and shall disclose the acquisition of such personal data that you have not given the consent thereto.
- 5.3 Rights to rectification: You are entitled to correct and update your personal data to avoid any misunderstanding.
- 5.4 Rights to erasure or destruction of information: You are entitled to erase or destroy your personal data or to cause the owner of such personal data unidentified.
- 5.5 Rights to data portability: You are entitled to notify the transfer of your personal data to other places or to a foreign country or to cancel the transfer of such data.
- 5.6 Rights to object: You are entitled to object the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, except for cases which are exempted by laws.
- 5.7 Rights to restriction of processing: You are entitled to request the Company to restrict the processing of your data as may be necessary, as requested by you and as prescribed by laws.
- 5.8 Rights to complain: You are entitled to complain, in case, the personal data controller or the personal data processor of the Company has breached or failed to comply with the data protection laws.
- 5.9 The exercise of your rights as above-mentioned may be limited under the related laws; and in some cases of necessity, the Company may refuse or fail to take action as per your application for exercise of your rights as above-mentioned; for examples, compliance with laws or the Court’s orders, exercise of rights to breach rights or liberties of other people, etc.
Clause 6 Period of Retention of Your Personal Data
Clause 7 Connection or Transfer of Personal Data with Third Parties or Other Units
- 7.1 The Company may connect or transfer the personal data with the third parties or other units; whereby, the Company shall notify you before making connection or transfer of the personal data and before asking for consent.
Clause 9 Cookies
Cookies are small-sized text files containing small-sized data sent to the browser of website user by web server and kept in computer hard disk for storage, collection of data for statistical analysis and presentation of services to users according to interest or positions of users and by remembering the defaults of website and giving the interesting and related content to you.
Clause 10 Contact with the Company
If you have any recommendations or intending to make inquiries relating to the details of collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data, including any request for exercise of rights hereunder, you may contact the Company through the following channels: